New Balance Fresh Foam X Hierro v7
People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam X Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. The Fresh Foam X Hierro v7 employs a Vibram® Megagrip outsole to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam X cushioning and a breathable, lightweight upper.
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: 50% or more materials are sourced as environmentally preferred. See below for this item’s material details. Learn more about New Balance’s green leaf standard
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Fresh Foam X midsole delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incrediblecomfort
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Upper features a breathable yet protected construction
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- Through June 2023, New Balance will donate 1% of MSRP from all Fresh Foam X Hierro v7, Fresh Foam X Hierro Mid, and Fresh Foam X Hierro GTX sold in the U.S. to 1% for the Planet to benefit organizations working on climate change and public lands. More info: onepercentfortheplanet.org