Levi’s 501 Original Jeans
Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence—burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
How it Fits
- Relaxed through the hip and thigh
- Straight leg opening: 14.25"
- High rise: 11.125"
- Inseam: 30"
- Measurements based on size 27 waist
- Rabia (178cm / 5'10'') wears size: 27 32
Composition & Care
- 100% cotton
- Non-stretch denim
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling