Levi’s 501 Jeans
- Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- The original blue jean since 1873
- A blank canvas for self-expression
- Features the iconic straight fit and signature button fly
- Cropped for a modern style
This product can be worn by anyone and is part of our Genderless collection. The perfect item to express individual style and break down barriers surrounding societal norms around what we wear. See the size guide to understand measurements of how this product could fit anyone.
How it Fits
- Straight through hip and thigh
- Straight leg opening: 14.25"
- High rise: 11.125"
- Inseam: 26" across sizes
- Measurements based on a size 27 waist
- Cestmir (188cm / 6'2'') wears size: 33 28
- Aline (174cm/ 5'7'') wears size: W27 L30
Composition & Care
- 84% cotton, 15% organically grown cotton, 1% elastane
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling
- Made in China
- Wash your jeans once every 10 wears at most; this increases their lifespan and saves natural resources
- When you eventually launder your jeans, wash and dry them inside out with like colors; liquid detergent is recommended